FOOD SUPPLEMENT VITAMIN MINERAL
With vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Active ingredient mixture in capsules to be taken as a dietary supplement. For those who do not like taking capsules, simply twist the capsule open and sprinkle the contents on food. Contains precisely the vitamins, minerals and trace elements that scientific research indicates are often missing from the diet or are not present in adequate quantities. In a truly healthy, purely plant-based diet, only vitamin B12 and in winter vitamin D are recommended. All other vitamins and minerals are generally available in adequate quantities, which is why we have also selected dosages that are not too high.
- However, the natural vitamin content of our food may be decreased by transport, storage, preparation, etc. This should be compensated for by taking additional vitamins to ensure an adequate vitamin intake that corresponds to the natural vitamin content of freshly harvested foodstuffs.
- Bottle holds 80 capsules.
- 1-2 capsules daily
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Store in a cool place and out of the reach of children. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced and varied diet.
Ingredients with contents per capsule
- Calcium 60.0 mg
- Magnesium 30.0 mg
- Iron 1.5 mg
- Zinc 1.5 mg
- Selenium 12.5 µg
- Vitamin B2 0.25 mg
- Vitamin B12 5.0 µg
- Folic acid 75.0 µg
- Vitamin C 25.0 mg
- Vitamin D 2.5 µg
- Capsule shell of modified cellulose
Taking DR. BAUMANN dietary supplements does not mean that you should abandon healthy eating habits. Only the combination of a healthy diet and sensible dietary supplements with a skincare program using the liposome products and other Dr. Baumann SkinIdent preparations creates the optimal conditions for healthy skin and a healthy body.
Magnesium carbonate, calcium oxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-ascorbic acid, iron citrate, zinc citrate, pigment titanium dioxide, capsule lubricant magnesium stearate and silicium dioxide, ergocalciferol, capsule lubricant ethyl cellulose, riboflavin, folic acid, sodium selenate, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)